Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Movie: No Reservations


There are some movies out there that just touch us and make us feel at home. This is one of those movies for me. From the opening scene to every last credit.
This not some great breath taking film but for a Rom-Com it's right up there with You've Got Mail and many of the greats from the past in my book.
The story has just the right amount of sadness and hope. The cast nails it. They have a natural flow and keep the story alive even in the smallest part.
For me I think that what I love about the film is that it shows us that life is short and not easy but if we find the right people to go through it with we have a recipe for happiness.
Over all I think that this is one of the best Rom-Coms you can get your hands on. Not a film for everyone but what Rom-Com is?

( PG)
Stars: * * * * 4.0

For Comments see First Post

No comments:

Post a Comment